We all face many difficult challenges throughout our lives in the landscaping industry, and this year has certainly been tricky to navigate. Looking out for each other in our workplaces and greater community has never been so important.
So, join us for a 1-hour online seminar provided by MHFA England on Mental Health and the Workplace on Tuesday 1st December 2020. Full of useful information that can be used to help colleagues in the workplace or elsewhere. The cost of the seminar is £25+VAT, with £5 from every sale being donated to Perennial, one of our industry’s great charities, who provide constant and vital help for every discipline throughout the landscaping community.
The presentation will cover:
• What is health?
• What is mental health?
• Understanding mental health and recovery as a continuum
• Factors that influence mental health and recovery
• Stress & Stigma
• Early warning signs of distress
• Barriers to help-seeking
• How to begin a conversation
• Take Ten Together Toolkit
• Where you can go to develop knowledge, skills and improve your confidence further